- About Us
- Recruiting Services
- Job Seekers
- Mission and Values
- Open Jobs
- Contact us
PARTNERING TOGETHER TO REACH THE SAME GOAL
Steps to Success
1. Feedback is extremely important to the staff of Talent Resources. In this search we are representing both your company and ours. We want to achieve mutual success and make a good impression. Therefore we require:
2. Talent Resources’ role is that of a middle man bringing the deal together. Therefore, we ask that we present all interview requests and employment offers to our candidates.
3. Talent Resources cannot be held liable for any decision you make based on the candidate references that we check, we check these as a courtesy to gather information about the candidate. It is your responsibility to double or re-check any and all candidate references before making any decisions on them.
4. Talent Resources will prep all of our candidates for every interview they agree to. Even so, Talent Resources staff does not divulge any confidential information, secrets or key decision points for your interview process.
5. Talent Resources is a search recruiting organization. We are always looking for talented candidates for our open client searches. BUT WE DON’T, ever, work with a candidate we placed with a client. We also don’t recruit or solicit employees from any of our clients. Still, it occasionally happens that one of your employees will come to us asking us to help them in their career search. If that occurs, we will confidentially work with that candidate.
6. Talent Resources will stay in touch with the candidates we place throughout their career with your organization. That is why we know the success rates of our placement.
7. In a marketplace where candidates are becoming ever more difficult to locate and attract, we ask that you become our partner in securing talent you are interested in adding to your team. We have found a quick conversation regarding the ills of counteroffers between you and the candidate can be particularly helpful in keeping one from occurring.
8. Finally, we will not confirm any interviews between your organization and our candidates until we have a signed search agreement which includes an initialed copy of this document to know we are all working together with a mutual understanding of how the process will successfully unfold.
Copyright © 2017 Talent Resources. All Rights Reserved.